[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.3.1 / Horde: Does not display E-Mail

Del delonly at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:08:09 CEST 2011

OK, I think I know what is going on with the preview. I had locale
en_gb installed, but logged in with English (American) when the
preview problem occured. English messages for some reason previewed
fine in Horde while messages in Norwegian did not display. Installing
locale for en_us solved it. Cross check which languages you login
with, and install the corresponding locale on your Debian system with
 # dpkg-reconfigure locales

Maybe the code from this issue https://issues.kolab.org/issue2732
simply needs to be ported over to the current version of Horde.

Cheers,
Del