[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.3.1 / Horde: Does not display E-Mails

Hermann Himmelbauer hermann at qwer.tk
Sun May 15 11:55:56 CEST 2011

Hi,
I recently installed Kolab 2.3.1 and experience the following strange issue:

I copied some IMAP folders from my old server to my new one, which looks
fine when accessing these mails via Thunderbird.

But when I look at these copied E-Mails in Horde, ~ 80% of the E-Mails
(the content) is not displayed (only a white blank area instead of the
E-Mail body/content) when selecting an E-Mail in the GUI. When I double
click at them, a new window opens, and it is displayed fine.

I tried this with FF4 and Google Chrome, so it's probably no JS problem.

Any clue how to solve this?

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7