[Kolab-devel] Status of Kolab 2.3

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Thu Mar 31 10:09:50 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 31. März 2011, 03:38:29 schrieb Thomas Spuhler:
> Native installation:
> Has the kolab-webadmin been updated to php-smarty 3

Note that at this point we are not talking about native packages but about
OpenPKG. OpenPKG will still ship smarty 2.x, so it is no issue there.

> If not, the native installation will not work in most of the spring
> releases. As the maintainer, I will soon need to make a decision if we
> should remove the native kolab packages from the distros, Mageia and
> Mandriva.
> Is there a roadmap when the php files will be updated to smarty 3?

No, there is not. We can only make our planings based on user's requrests and
I'd like to ask you to state your needs in a bug at bugzilla.kolabsys.com.
Please indicate what packages are affected and need to be updated.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert