[Kolab-devel] [issue4722] z-push 0.7.2 does not sync shared calendars and contacts in folder mode

Martin Zapfl issues at kolab.org
Wed Mar 30 11:42:11 CEST 2011

Since updating z-push to 0.7.2 we discovered the problem that not all shared
contacts and calendars are synced, if device mode i set to "Folder mode".

When logged in to horde you may manage calendars from users and also set options
to include into ActiveSync. We did several tests (clearing kolabindex cache,
reset sync on phone, delete and create exchange account on iPhone) but nothing
seems to work. Setting device to "Flat mode" is working fine.

When set to "Folder mode" we discovered the following debug information:
Change for folder 'Kalender(user)' will not be sent as modification is not relevant

z-push seems to check the shared user calendar but does not find relevant
entries to sync. Even if a new event is added we discover this message. The
calendar also does not appear to be created on the mobile phone.

Does anyone have a fix for this problem?

messages: 27647
nosy: tbitsnet
status: unread
title: z-push 0.7.2 does not sync shared calendars and contacts in folder mode