[Kolab-devel] Status of Kolab 2.3

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Tue Mar 29 11:46:50 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 18:53:41 schrieb Alex Potter:
> On Wednesday 23 Mar 2011 17:22:49 Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > You are right, 4693 was wrong in this context, this bug is competely
> > unrelated. 4677 is the right one and AFAICS it is fixed.
>
> Thanks. Do you have a URL for the fixed sources so that I can check?

Not yet, not yet built on out buildsys and not yet uploaded. Hold on for a
moment.

I have been fightig other issues in the past days and was able to solve them,
so the openpkg update is now back to the top of my list of things to solve.
When this is done we are good for release...

Regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert