[Kolab-devel] Status of Kolab 2.3

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Wed Mar 23 13:31:09 CET 2011

Am Montag, 21. März 2011, 19:28:49 schrieb Alex Potter:
> On Monday 21 Mar 2011 16:02:18 Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > Stay tuned for the Kolab 2.3 release tomorrow.
>
> Have you looked again at <https://issues.kolab.org/issue4677>  yet?

Yes, it was mentioned in the list of bugs fixed in my previous mail, wasn't
it.

However the update of OpenPKG took longer than expected. I'm sorry I could not
keep my promise to release yesterday and made God kill one more kitten. I feel
we are running out of kitten and want to release ASAP before he switches to
puppies.

I am now building the first packages and working on the release notes. However
the whole release procedure with uploading and everything still takes some
time.

Stay tuned for the release, hopefully I have managed to get everything in
place by tonight.

Regards,
Christoph

--