[Kolab-devel] small questions

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Tue Jun 28 10:45:13 CEST 2011

Hi,

- I've once read, that Kolab would be hard to package because it patches many
of the components it uses. However today the only patches remaining are for
Cyrus, right?

- The only authorative VCS used for Kolab is GIT? It would be useful to erase
all references to Hg and CVS to avoid confusion.

- What is in the kolab-server git repository (compared to the "server" repo)?

- Does Kolab work with Kontact from Debian testing? stable?
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=kontact

- Have you heard of the GIT based coder review tool Gerrit[1]? I've given
talks about it recently and would love to help projects to use it. Make sure
to watch the 10 minuted video about it![2]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrit_(software)
[2] http://alblue.bandlem.com/2011/02/gerrit-git-review-with-jenkins-ci.html

Thank you!

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro