[Kolab-devel] Debian or Ubuntu repository

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Tue Jun 21 03:24:54 CEST 2011

That is great news, creating a binary repository will make it easier for the
new people to get it running and hopefully increase mindshare.  I think
Kolab has a lot of potential providing core groupware functionality to the
SMB market.

BTW, what is the long-term goal on the client side?   It seems that Kontact
E5 is the plan there, but it needs lots of work.

Thanks,

Geoff