[Kolab-devel] issues.kolab.org and demo.kolab.org currently down

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Jan 24 11:15:50 CET 2011

Hi!

The Xen machine hosting issues.kolab.org and demo.kolab.org is
unreachable since about 09:00 UTC. I contacted the computer center,
but while they say that there currently are no problems in their
infrastructure, the current support demand is much higher than
usual. Their rescue system is down for maintenance, so I'm currently
waiting for a remote console to be attached.

I'll send an update if all is well again or if I have more details.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998