[Kolab-devel] Roundcube 0.7 KVM Image

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Dec 13 13:36:49 CET 2011

Hi there,

Please find a KVM image with all the components to run Roundcube 0.7
included, at:

   http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/upload/Roundcube-0.7-Kolab-2.3/

Some instructions are documented here:

   http://wiki.kolab.org/Roundcube

Please note that this image has not yet been tested (by anyone other
then myself), so while I hope you'll find this image works perfectly
fine for you, there's a reasonable chance it doesn't. In that case,
please let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

This image is provided so that people can quickly hook up the new
Roundcube webmail interface to an existing Kolab server, but first needs
some testing.

I would appreciate if some of you could go through the steps outlined
in the Wiki page, and provide feedback!

Thanks, in advance,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen