[Kolab-devel] Mailing list for "all bugs" traffic from issues.kolab.org

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Dec 9 11:47:15 CET 2011

Am Thursday, 8. December 2011 12:57:44 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> I think it is fair to say any such notifications should be sent to a
> separate mailing list, not kolab-devel at kolab.org, or 10-30 issue change
> notifications a day will cause regular communications to decline in
> value quickly.
>
> We have such a mailing list,
> https://lists.kolabsys.com/mailman/listinfo/bugzilla, but I suppose we
> need one for @kolab.org as well.

I agree to have a separate list.
There should be a way to get only the freshly created issue also,
if this is not possible so far.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member