[Kolab-devel] http without s access to issues.kolab.org (bugzilla)

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Fri Dec 2 13:16:08 CET 2011

Thomas Koch:
> c) Use http://cacert.org + allow http
>
> It's much easier to convince somebody to import the root certificate of
> cacert, which will also give you a trust path for many other sites then to
> import the root certificate of intevation.

I've investigated a bit more. The Cacert root certificate is already included
in many Linux Distributions[1]. I've found a statistics page[2] and a list of
pages[3] so that you can test whether you have the Cacert root certificate
included. On my Debian system it is.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAcert#Inclusion_status
[2] http://www.cacert.org/stats.php
[3] http://wiki.cacert.org/CacertSites