[Kolab-devel] http without s access to issues.kolab.org (bugzilla)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Dec 2 12:33:01 CET 2011

Hi,
it seems that issues.kolab.org always switches to https when requested as
http. I know a couple of organisations where https is only allowed
if the certificate is fully authorized by the firewall.
The current setting excludes people from looking at issues and participating
in our iniative.

There are several possible solutions:
a) allow http
b) pay the common-ca-in-browsers tax with a good ca.

Half a solution would be to use Intevation's tiny CA, where we can tell
organisations at least to import one proper root ca.

Maybe we should do a) fast and also b) later if we find funding for it.

Best,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member