[Kolab-devel] NEW KEP: Update 'contact' object

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Mon Aug 29 13:43:50 CEST 2011

Dear all,

A new KEP has just been released into public brainstorming:

	KEP #13: Update 'contact' object
	http://wiki.kolab.org/User:Greve/Drafts/KEP:13

This KEP is about updating the 'contact' object which has some well known
issues that we should resolve, and as these are going to be breaking changes,
of which we've had a couple lined up already, I figured it would make sense to
put them all into one changeset so we avoid having too many breaking
transitions.

The state of the KEP is thus that it outlines several of the issues, and
provides some input on how this could be better modeled on the storage level,
but it is still far from complete - in particular as it changes the underlying
way of modeling some of the aspects.

Input and drafting help is very much welcome!

All of that should go to kolab-format at kolab.org, please.

Best regards,
Georg

--