[Kolab-devel] Bugzilla (was: Re: Status of Kolab 2.3)

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Apr 16 09:47:32 CEST 2011

Alex Potter wrote:
> On Thursday 31 Mar 2011 10:41:55 Alex Potter wrote:
> > I'll hold off until after the release - it's an Openpkg issue, and you
> > may have  fixed it already!
>
> Unfortunately, the problem persists. Bug duly filed.
>
> I note that, by default,  bugzilla does not post to the kolab-devel list.
> Is that an oversight?

No, actually.

It had not yet been definitively set in stone how and when the switch to
Bugzilla would happen.

Aside from that, bugzilla at lists.kolabsys.com[1] is a list that does receive
notifications for all changes to all entries in bugzilla.

We can create additional lists per topic / (category of) component(s) should
the need arise, such as has been the case for packaging-bugs at lists.ks.c
already.

I would like to use kolab-devel as a nice, clean discussion list without
"support" or "issue" noise, if you will.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG

e: vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com