[Kolab-devel] Cyrus IMAP 2.5 Likely to Drop ANNOTATEMORE Support

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Wed Apr 13 20:08:00 CEST 2011

Hello Jeroen,

That’s fine.  All I meant was that, going forward, we are compatible with the proposed changes.  We always strive to remain backward compatible and will continue to support both versions.  I simply meant that we are OK for Kolab to make the changes already.

Thanks,

Doug Finch

Vice President, IT

222 W Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1320N

Irving, Tx  75039

http://www.bynari.net

(800)241-1086

(469)341-7780

Skype ID: dfsixstring

The Leader in messaging and collaboration software