[Kolab-devel] Announcing the new Windows client release on the Website

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Apr 12 11:47:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

There was a new release of the Windows package, available at:
http://files.kolab.org/local/windows/kolab-enterprise5/experimental/latest/
(Which is also linked in the wiki)

Am Donnerstag, 31. März 2011 10:29:56 schrieb Andre Heinecke:
> I would like to add a news entry wrt. the new release cycle of the Kolab
> Enterprise 5 Client for Windows.
Who is responsible for the webpage so i can ping him directly?

I would really like to have it announced because it shows that there is
progress on that front at the moment and there is still a news post from
December 17th, 2009 wrt an outdated Windows client in the top news box.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/