[Kolab-devel] [issue4551] All clients need to trigger the free/busy handling when creating a calendar folder

Gunnar Wrobel issues at kolab.org
Sun Sep 19 22:32:45 CEST 2010

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at kolabsys.com>:

As a side note from kolab/issue1422 (Dummy freebusy info (DTSTART/DTEND reality
vs. RFC2446)): We need to ensure that all clients trigger the generation of a
partial free/busy list once a calendar folder gets created. This would allow the
free/busy script to differentiate between a user with no calendar folders and a
user with no events.

Horde does trigger, kolabd does not. What about kontact?

If my assumption that such triggering should take place then this information
should end up in the free/busy concept.

messages: 26435
nosy: wrobel
status: unread
title: All clients need to trigger the free/busy handling when creating a calendar folder