[Kolab-devel] Bugzilla (Re: Native Packaging, Issue Tracking & Restructuring the SCM)

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 15 23:25:00 CEST 2010

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 15. September 2010 17:41:02 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
> > Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > I have a strong preference against bugzilla.
> >
> > Would you mind explaining that statement? I understand it to mean you're
> > fanatically against Bugzilla, but I'm not sure what the rationale behind
> > such a strong statement could be; I haven't seen it so far.
>
> If you understood my statement of being "fanatically against bugzilla"
> without understanding that there could be possible reasons,
> you must have meant your statement as being fanatically for bugzilla
> as you also did not give your reasons either.

I would, still, appreciate a rationale stating why you have such a strong
preference against Bugzilla, so that I can get an impression of what we seek
in an issue tracker.

Really, I'm trying to work *with* you here. I hope that is mutual.

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG