[Kolab-devel] Bugzilla (Re: Native Packaging, Issue Tracking & Restructuring the SCM)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Sep 15 16:47:23 CEST 2010

Jeroen,

Am Mittwoch, 15. September 2010 15:35:25 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> To move this a little forward, I have installed Bugzilla and supplied it
> with some demo-content. You can find the instance at;
>
>   https://bugzilla.kolabsys.com/

can you give the rationale for changing the issue tracking system?
I haven't seen it so far.

I would like to see the alternative to fulfill the requirements
with roundup. I have a strong preference against bugzilla.

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.