[Kolab-devel] setting allowcrossdomainacls yes

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Thu Sep 2 21:11:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:

> I'd recommend using a pre-production environment if you have one, to see if
> the implementation actually suits your needs. I expect it will, but I cannot
> give you a guarantee ;-)

Thanks.  I'm going to reinstall our old mail server with a mirror of our
kolab v2.2.4 setup so I'll try it out on that first.  Obviously I'll try it
out to make sure that it works as advertised but is there anything else I
should check?

> There should be no more technical steps required.

Excellent, I'll give it a bash.

> Not that I'm aware of -seeing as how 2.2.4 has been released relatively
> recently, that doesn't surprise me.

Okay.  I guess I'll try and give you a first user.

Thanks,
Gavin