[Kolab-devel] [issue4644] Regression: archive folders don't preserve the folder-type
issues at kolab.org
Fri Oct 15 11:35:14 CEST 2010
tested with Kontact Kontact e35 kdepim 20101008.1183841-kk1
1. Archive a calendar folder.
2. Create a test1 subfolder in the inbox.
3. Import the archive folder into the test1.
=> The folder type of the calendar folder isn't calendar type.
I expect that the folder type is the calendar type.
1. Archive a kolab inbox with subfolder.
2. Create a test2 subfolder in the inbox.
3. Import the archive into the test2.
=> The calendar subfolder doesn't have the calendar type.
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, tmcguire, vkrause
title: Regression: archive folders don't preserve the folder-type
Kolab issue tracker <issues at kolab.org>
More information about the devel