[Kolab-devel] server at 4699: Update to apache-2.2.16 (thus fixing building the package).

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Wed Oct 13 21:08:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

just encountered this update:

Op dinsdag 12 oktober 2010 22:45:12 schreef hg at kolab.org:
> http://hg.kolab.org/server/rev/bee8bfc1cbc2
> changeset:   4699:bee8bfc1cbc2
> tag:         tip
> user:        Gunnar Wrobel
> date:        Tue Oct 12 22:44:49 2010 +0200
> summary:     Update to apache-2.2.16 (thus fixing building the package).

I don't know if that update makes changes to the httpd.conf file, but if it
does it will be additional work for native package builders as this issue:
https://issues.kolab.org/issue3942 (Split httpd.conf.template in an kolab
specific part and a main part) is still open.  Perhaps this apache update is a
good trigger to get issue 3942 solved and closed?

--
Richard