[Kolab-devel] autocreate functionalities in cyrus

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 13 10:24:13 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, 19. September 2010 21:06:25 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> Is Autocreate Patch is in Kola- cyrus ?
> and if yes how to automaticly create Calendars and contacts folders

As far as I remember, when designing the format, our idea way back then was
that the clients are creating the default groupware folders and they
should create them as necessary and in their local language.

So if default folders are missing that your client (e.g. the z-push sync
client) needs, it could just create them.

Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.