[Kolab-devel] [issue4617] Tracking of upstream bugs in roundup

Christoph Wickert issues at kolab.org
Mon Oct 11 16:09:23 CEST 2010

Taken from
http://wiki.kolab.org/Requirements_of_an_Issue_Tracker#Tracking_of_Upstream_Bugs

We depend on many upstream projects like postfix, cyrus or openldap, but there
is no procedure to forward bugs to them and no way to track the status of the
bugs we forwarded. Upstream only exists for merges, but IMHO there is is not
necessary as it is obvious.

    I'll add an URL field with a (go) link, see e.g ExtLink on
https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue1285
    ThomasAH 11:22, 6 October 2010 (UTC)

assignedto: thomas
keyword: roundup
messages: 26809
nosy: bernhard, jmeeuwen, thomas, wickert, wilde
priority: critical
status: chatting
title: Tracking of upstream bugs in roundup