[Kolab-devel] Redesigning Kolab's web presence

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 23 11:39:55 CET 2010

On Tuesday 23 November 2010 11.22:53 Paul James Adams wrote:
> I am happy with this, if this is the preferred route. I will continue to
> anounce the meetings and all will be welcome, nonetheless.

Note: Interactive discussions about graphical issues are a lot more efficient in
my view. What otherwise takes weeks can be discussed in hours that way.

So in the interest of seizing the opportunity presented to the Kolab community
by Nuno & his gang, I'd prefer to keep some pace in the process that ensures
we don't end up with a fizzling out of process over dramatically delayed turn-
arounds.

I'd therefore suggest to keep the meetings, and encourage everyone with an
interest in this to participate, and would request that people in those
meetings report back to this list, and take feedback into account that was
provided by mailing list in the best way they know how.

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve