[Kolab-devel] PHP Acceleration / Caching?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 23 10:15:52 CET 2010

Hi Jeroen,

Zitat von "Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)" <vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com>:

> Hi there,
>
> Does Horde / RoundCube / Web Admin allow for PHP Acceleration / Caching
> engines?

Horde certainly does. It does a lot of internal caching too and there
are probably still a number of things we could tune for the
installation on the Kolab server. So far we never did any real
load/performance tuning for the Horde installation.

I wouldn't care too much about the web admin. The load on that one
should always be negligible.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--