[Kolab-devel] Discussion of KEP 2 & 3 continues on kolab-format at kolab.org

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Nov 17 18:27:39 CET 2010

Hi all,

In order to stop the crossposting, which was entirely my fault, my apologies,
I suggest we move all the further discussion to the kolab-format@ list, which
is the dedicated list for format discussions, so this list stays a bit less
cluttered.

Anyone with an interest in these issues is invited to join the discussion
there, and the request to everyone is to please also post responses there,
even when the comment was cross-posted.

I'll send a short notice to this list when there are new drafts or status
changes for the KEPs, so people know to have another look in case they are
only vaguely interested.

Best regards,
Georg

--