[Kolab-devel] kolab.init scrip vs. kolabsrv

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon May 24 20:10:13 CEST 2010

Op maandag 24 mei 2010 15:49:54 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> Thanks for the script.  It may provide some ideas on how to improve my
>  script. But what is the purpose of " kolabsrv" What should it be used for?

The kolab project uses a script called 'openpkg' to start services.  As there
is no such script for native distributions a conversion script is needed.
This is kolabsrv.  Look for the variable KOLABRC that defines which script is
to be used:
dist_conf/kolab:KOLABRC=${bindir}/openpkg
dist_conf/suse:KOLABRC=${sbindir}/kolabsrv

templates/imapd.conf.template.in:RUNONCHANGE=@KOLABRC@ rc imapd restart
templates/httpd.conf.template.in:RUNONCHANGE=@KOLABRC@ rc apache reload

--
Richard