[Kolab-devel] kolab.init scrip vs. kolabsrv

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Mon May 24 06:04:28 CEST 2010

Now that the Mandriva distribution is in RC status, I want to concentrate on the next fall release
I am still using the 3+ year old init script and I probably should use the kolabsrv script instead.
But this script never finishes because of the kolabd
I have in the init script
/usr/sbin/kolabd >& /dev/null &
to start the demon and it works well and
killproc kolabd
to stop it.
I am not a programmer. How should I incorporate this into the kolabsrv or should I stay with the init script as it works?

--
Thomas