[Kolab-devel] Instant Messaging Application

Wed May 12 15:47:11 CEST 2010

Well, as announced, we^H^HI put together the remaining application --
the IM one. As could prabably be expected, supporting the Kolab
architecture as it is now, we both stuck to Horde 3 and kept
everything in IMAP.

To avoid confusion about attachments, we'll do it right this time :P,
anyone feeling like trying it can just clone the public git repository
at:

git://twerp.unclesniper.org/yell

As usual, the folks over here just want this in upstream Kolab and
couldn't care less about whether or not it ends up in some Horde repo
or the other (and I suspect our consistent use of H3 makes this
feeling quite mutual :P).

Mind the 'install' directory in the source tree, notably the README file.

Sincerely*,
Simon Bausch**,
TBits.net GmbH***

* As usual, this goes both ways.
** This message might not correctly reflect the views of its author.
*** This message might not correctly reflect the views of TBits.net GmbH.