[Kolab-devel] [issue4376] import_icals.php from kronolith is unusable on the Kolab server

Gunnar Wrobel issues at kolab.org
Tue May 11 08:13:25 CEST 2010

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

See http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2010-April/011471.html

The script will only work when using Horde with SQL as it required manager
access to the storage system. Which we don't provide on the Kolab server.

I guess the script could be fixed or we could simply remove it if we don't want
to allow importing iCalendar files on the server.

assignedto: wrobel
keyword: web client
messages: 25074
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: minor bug
status: chatting
title: import_icals.php from kronolith is unusable on the Kolab server