[Kolab-devel] Kolab SyncML Extension

Hendrik Helwich h.helwich at tarent.de
Thu Mar 25 14:19:34 CET 2010

Dear Kolab Developers,

my company has developed an open source SyncML server which is based on
the Kolab groupware. We are pleased to share this application with you
and hope you find it useful.
We have connected the Funambol SyncML Server with the Kolab Server to be able to support many devices.
We also added the very useful extension of a webservice which can be
used to access the kolab server by a sync client. This also includes an
XML Schema for the kolab types. Client development can be done in a more
streamlined, robust and defined way by accessing the webservice instead
of directly work on the imap server. It is possible to use established
tools to serialize the kolab types in a standardized defined format.
We would be pleased to receive any suggestions you may have.

You can access this project on:
http://evolvis.org/projects/syncphony/

Best regards,
Hendrik

--
tarent Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung und IT-Beratung mbH
Geschäftsführer: Boris Esser, Elmar Geese

Heilsbachstr. 24, 53123 Bonn,   fon +49 228 52675-0,   fax +49 228 52675-25
Weigandufer 45,   12059 Berlin, fon +49 30 5682943-30, fax +49 228 52675-25
Schützenstr. 18,  10117 Berlin, fon +49 30 27594853,   fax +49 30 78709617