[Kolab-devel] Completing ActiveSync integration in Kolab, and a request for input on IMAP annotatemore extensions

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 25 11:48:31 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 23. März 2010 09:53:33 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:

> > I think we either have more annotations like this or it is the first.
> > So which one are you thinking about?
>
> We also store a potentially unlimited list of elements in the
> pxfb-readable-for annotation. We discussed the very same problem when
> we implemented the xfb concept as I had the same concerns then.

Okay, you've meant the length restriction.
I believe this could be solved in the server implementation,
if we find that conceptually putting the configuration in there
is the right thing.

For me this is the first annotation that conceptually puts client
configuration on the server. So far, we have markers for folders.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.