[Kolab-devel] Strange behavior with ICal snychronisationKolab 2.2.3

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Mar 24 12:58:30 CET 2010

Quoting ComCept Soliva <soliva at comcept.ch>:

> Hi Gunnar
>
> Many thanks for your feedback (by the way I wrote Bernhard a sperate mail
> with a issue you would be probably intressted but is nothing to be posted
> :-)

Hm, no not really. First of all I don't know anything about ICal on
Snow Leopard. I might ask my wife if I dare touch her Mac Book and
play around with ICal. But I assume she'd rather divorce than let a
programmer misconfigure her precious toy :)

So I used Thunderbird/Lightning to test the WebDAV functionality today.

And I think that this is working fine for you from what you describe.
I think this is the intended mode of operation when using WebDAV. I
assume the intended
mode of synchronization is GET -> make local changes -> PUT (or better
LOCK -> GET -> make local changes -> PUT -> UNLOCK)

Cheers,

Gunnar