[Kolab-devel] Completing ActiveSync integration in Kolab, and a request for input on IMAP annotatemore extensions

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Tue Mar 23 18:05:16 CET 2010

hi
yes because the mode is global foldermode or flatmode for a
mobiledevice and we must know that at the login before to parse
folderlist

the way that run the 2 modes are very differents and for a device is
flatmode or foldermode but nit the two in the same device
  i will commit the first code for the flatmode at the end of week
for the test i put a global define in the configfile to select it.