[Kolab-devel] [issue4182] folder property: incidences-for needs restart to work

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Wed Mar 3 15:24:41 CET 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

tested with Kontact e35 kdepim 20100226.1097480-kk3

The folder property incidences-for (Generate freebusy and activate alarms for)
needs restart to work.

Test:
1. Switch to the mail component.
2. RMB->Properties on the Calendar folder.
3. Change incidence-for option from for all admins to nobody.
4. Press okay.
5. Sync.
6. Switch to the calendar component.
7. Create an event with alarm in a few minutes in the calendar folder.
8. Sync.
9. Wait for the alarm.
=> The alarm appears, but I expect that the alarm does't appear, because I have
changed the incidence-ofr option to nobody.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 23950
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: folder property: incidences-for  needs restart to work