[Kolab-devel] [issue4412] cannot export todos without events (ics)

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Thu Jun 10 11:14:56 CEST 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

tested with Kontact e35 20100604.1134431-kk1

I want to just export my list of todos(5), but all events (1000 or so) are
exported,too.

Test:
Req: Test account with events and todos.
1. Switch to the todo component.
2. File-> Export-> iCalendar
3. Select a file name, export.
4. Try to import it.
=> The file ontains not only my todos list, but all calendar events.
(failure) I think users just want to export their todos in this case.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 25349
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: cannot export todos without events (ics)