[Kolab-devel] Object Interlinking Application

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:18:10 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Mailingliste TBits.net GmbH
<mailinglists at tbits.net> wrote:
(snip)
> Perhaps, perhaps not. It would depend on
> how it is implemented and to what extent
> all the applications support it... But
> seeing it as H4 is still far away (in Kolab
> terms) and our little chat with Georg Greve
> and Christoph Wickert turned up that Kolab
> will quite likely move away from Horde
> altogether, this is probabaly of little or
> no consequence.

Wow! Why? Can the reasons behind this proposition (it has not been
ack-ed by dev team as I know) be shown here? Dropping Horde means
rewriting everything from scratch (remember that freebusy and filter
are built on Horde).

I think this should be discussed here.

Regards

Mathieu