[Kolab-devel] New Evolution-to-Kolab2 Project

Christian Hilberg hilberg at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Jun 4 09:53:59 CEST 2010

Hi everyone.

Presently, my company and it's associates are in the process of setting up an
open source project to (among other things) integrate Evolution with the
Kolab2 groupware server. The goal is to support as much of Evo's and Kolab's
functionality as possible.

Please refer to this

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2010-May/msg00001.html

thread for some initial information and discussion. More information will be
made available as soon as the project has been fully set up. In the course of
further investigation on the subject we will be around, here as well as on the
evolution-hackers mailing list.

Best regards,

	Christian Hilberg

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/