[Kolab-devel] Kolab Z-Push 0.2 only working one-way, mobile-to-server broken

Rene Mayrhofer rmayr at debian.org
Wed Jan 20 21:32:41 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010 09:56:56 schrieb Alain abbas:
> there are a miss in your installation
>
> :26 [2058] z-push/backend_0.2/diffbackend.php:21
>
> include_once(backend.php) [<a
> href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open
> stream: No such file or directory (2)
>
> the Kolab backend must be in the directory backend with the others
> z-push files
> try like that

I already had it installed according to the Wiki page - the kolab.php and
diffbackend.php were symlinked from backend_0.2 to backend/. To be sure, I now
completely removed the backend_0.2 directory, so that all files are now only in
backend/, with no duplicates. Looking at the line given in one of the error
messages, I also corrected KOLAB_INDEX in config.php to use the full pathname
(/srv/z-push/kolabindex in my case). I still have the same problem that
calendar and contact items are not copied from the devices (I tried it with an
iPhone 3GS) to the server.

My config.php and the new debug.txt are attached. Is there anything else I can
try?

best regards,
Rene