[Kolab-devel] [issue4066] Problems with quota warning(rt#5955)

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Thu Jan 28 11:12:12 CET 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

tested with Kontact e35 20100122.1078643-kk1

I have add a second dimap account with a 11MB quota to my kontact.
Problems:
1.
Even after I had added 86% of the quota to folders of the 2nd dimap account, no
quota warning appeared.
I expect a quota warning at greater or equal than 80%.

2.
At 86% the folders get red. The users expect them to get red at 80%-85%, too.

3.
Favorite folder gets red after a second sync. The users expect the favorite
folders will get red, if the folders get red.

The 2nd one is the main problem.

Please estimate first, and wait on an okay before continuing.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client, kkc
messages: 23272
nosy: allen, laurent, ludwig, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Problems with quota warning(rt#5955)