[Kolab-devel] Kolab-2.2.3 filters

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu Feb 18 05:29:58 CET 2010

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 12:36:15 pm Richard Bos wrote:
> Op dinsdag 16 februari 2010 06:20:21 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> > > Of course.  Just add the channel with an rpm
> > > See
> > > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/ope
> > >nS US E_11.2/src/php5- pear-channel-horde-1.0-1.1.src.rpm
> > > or
> > > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/ope
> > >nS US E_11.2/src/ (look for rpms with channel in their name) and the
> > > rest of the internet for other examples.
> >
> > It seems this php-pear-channel package is the problem for not building
> > the other packages that depend on it.
> > I have in the xml file:
> > pear.horde.org Horde PEAR Channel horde
> > http://pear.horde.org/Chiara_PEAR_Server_REST/
> > http://pear.horde.org/Chiara_PEAR_Server_RESor should it be:
> >
> > pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
> >
> > is this correct?
>
> The http line works.  Just try it in your browser, and see the result.
> Have you tried to install the package your self, on your workstation e.g.?
> Does it work?
Yes, it was very strange, a day later the same packages built and installed
with the very same command.
Now I am running into a new hurdle, on my box and on the Mandriva build
service:
$ rpm -ivh horde-form-0.0.2-1mdv2010.0.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        pear(Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php) is needed by horde-
form-0.0.2-1mdv2010.0.noarch

But rpm -ql horde gives
/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php

and
$ locate Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php
/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php
/usr/share/kolab/horde/Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php

I cannot even find where in horde-form this requirement comes from

--
Thomas