[Kolab-devel] Introductions

Georg C. F. Greve greve at intevation.de
Tue Feb 16 12:37:34 CET 2010

Hi all,

After speaking to some people personally over the past weeks, I think it is
time to also introduce myself here as I am "one of the new guys" in the Kolab
universe. You can find information about me and my prior work at
http://fsfe.org/about/greve/ or http://www.linkedin.com/in/GeorgGreve

When I began preparing the handover at FSFE, Bernhard cleverly began roping me
into the Kolab world, and ultimately Bernhard and Till managed to convince
myself and Dr. Paul Adams (who I will let introduce himself) to drive the
process of re-launching the Kolab business into a new company that should
bring more energy, developers, customers and partners into Kolab.

So while Paul started working with KDAB I spent the past months primarily in
Osnabrück with Thomas, Sascha, Bernhard at Intevation wrapping our heads
around the Kolab ecoystem and talking to many businesses in the Kolab world,
developing our future business concept and starting to work out the
implementation plans.

Meanwhile we are coming close to being able to launch the new business, and so
we would like to introduce ourselves and say hi. Our hope is to work together
with all of you as we bring more people into this list.

So if you have something you would like to talk about, if you would like to
talk technology or business with either of us, please don't hesitate to het in
touch.

Best regards,
Georg