[Kolab-devel] [issue4117] Reminder: Preselected "remind me later" time should always be 5 mins.(rt#6017)

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Fri Feb 12 12:18:26 CET 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

The user wants the remind me later time always to be 5 mins.
Sometimes user just click on remind me later and didn't check the time before.

Test:
1. Switch to the calendar.
2. Create test event with reminder in a few minutes.
3. Create another test event with reminder in a few minutes.
4. Wait on the reminder of the first event.
=> Set reminder time to 1 d and click on remind me later.
5. Wait for the reminder of event 2.
=> The remind me later time should also be selected at 5 minutes.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 23512
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Reminder: Preselected "remind me later" time should always be 5 mins.(rt#6017)