[Kolab-devel] [issue4523] multi domain forwarding / vacation breaks

Andy Kopciuch issues at kolab.org
Mon Aug 30 22:25:32 CEST 2010

New submission from Andy Kopciuch <akopciuch at bddf.ca>:

OpenPKG 2.2.4

multi-domains are available, and added.  domain1, domain2, domain3 all appear
in the postfix main.cf.

Users are added in LDAP, but if you attempt to access their sieve (vacation /
forwarding), you get errors "Not currently in TRANSACTION state".

Other internal domain users (calendar at dmoain1, calendar at domain2,
calendar at domain3) do exist in LDAP as well.

Upon investigation of the file system, the /kolab/var/imap/sieve directory
only has a file tree for domain1, created at bootstrap.   There are no trees

I manually created a tree for a domain, under kolab-r ownership, and tried set
forwarding again, resulting in the same TRANSACTION error.

--

As a work-around, I had to change all distribution lists with that user to a
different address, then deleted the user, and aliased the address to an

messages: 26239
nosy: akopciuch
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: multi domain forwarding / vacation breaks