[Kolab-devel] setting allowcrossdomainacls yes

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Thu Aug 19 14:08:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

=== apologies to those who have already seen this message on the -users list.
=== I didn't get a reply there so thought I might try here

we would like to use cross-domain ACLs.  I see this is now implemented but
not yet enabled in v2.2.4.

	https://issues.kolab.org/issue1141

It appears that to enable it I would need to put

	allowcrossdomainacls     yes

in /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/imapd.conf.template.  Is it really this
simple, or would this require changes to the existing ACL data to insert
the local domain into all our ACLs?

Gavin

--
Gavin McCullagh
Senior System Administrator

This E-mail is from Griffith College.
The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee you are prohibited
from disclosing its content, copying it or distributing it otherwise than to
the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your
computer.

Bellerophon Ltd, trades as Griffith College (registered in Ireland No.
60469) with its registered address as Griffith College Campus, South
Circular Road, Dublin 8, Ireland.