[Kolab-devel] [issue4514] Display users quota in the user list of the web admin

Gunnar Wrobel issues at kolab.org
Wed Aug 18 22:51:30 CEST 2010

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

Patch derived from kolab/issue3463 (Kolab 2.2 patch adding new features for ISP
functionality).

Again I'm not certain how the use case looks like here. It is obvious that the
calculation of quota usage over many users is expensive. So my main question\
 would be if it is really needed to calculate this every time we are looking at
the list of users?

If one is interested in the main consumers of storage space one could have a
command line interface for such a list. Or we add an additional page that list
s the information.

What I think would make sense would be to include the information on a the user
display page. If we do it for just one user there will be no problem.

I'm also not certain if providing the web admin with the password of the
php/nobody user is a good idea.

----------
assignedto: wrobel
files: show-quota-in-user-list.patch
keyword: patch, server, web admin
messages: 26157
nosy: alain.spineux at gmail.com, bernhard, cwickert, jmeeuwen, martin, tbitsnet, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Display users quota in the user list of the web admin

Kolab issue tracker <issues at kolab.org>
<https://issues.kolab.org/issue4514>