[Kolab-devel] zpush Milestone 2

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Fri Apr 30 15:44:13 CEST 2010

Thomas Arendsen Hein a écrit :
> * Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr> [20100430 11:10]:
>
>> Thomas Arendsen Hein a écrit :
>>
>>> * Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr> [20100428 13:25]:

>>> Sorry, from your answer I can't know for sure what you have tested.
>>>
>>> But I know for sure that ",a" is wrong here, unless the usage of the
>>> annotation has been changed since our last discussion about it.
>>>
>>> Even if it works with the cyrus imapd included in Kolab server
>>> 2.2.3, it will break as soon as the bug is fixed.
>>>

>> i corrected my file with lr and it works with INBOX, shared and user/
>>

> You still did not provide enough details for me to know what you
> tested: Did you test it with folders where the user has
> only read access? (i.e. no write and no admin!)
>
> I originally proposed only "r" flag, why "l"?
>
> Is "it works" just read access on the annotation or setting the
> annotation, too?
>
> What happens if the user does not have read access on the folder,
> will access to the annotation be prohibited, too?
>
> Please check and document all this carefully!

my imapd.annotation.conf
/vendor/kolab/activesync,mailbox,string,backend,value.priv,r

all the test are made with imap_getannotation and imap_setannotation php
functions
with the command lines utilities :
setsync.php alarm|sync 0|1 folder username
getsync.php folder username
 (you can find it in the SVN)

my tests :
i m the user alain.abbas   , i ve got a user mimi and a shared.test
folder on the kolab
user/mimi/Calendrier at demo.com  : alain.abbas at demo.com lr, mimi at demo.com
lrswipkxtecda
user/mimi/Contacts at demo.com : mimi at demo.com lrswipkxtecda
shared.test at demo.com : anyone lrs, manager lrswipxtecda

1) tried to write annotation in user/mimi/Calendrier    ->write
OK           -> read OK
2) tried to write annotation in user/mimi/Contacts     -> write Error
(mailbox doesn t exist)  -> can't read
3)Changed the rights on the user/mimi/Contacts : mimi at demo.com
lrswipkxtecda, alain.abbas at demo.com  l
4) tried to write annotation in user/mimi/Contacts     -> write No Error
  -> can't read
5)tried to write annotatoin in shared.test  -> Write ok    -> Read Ok

Regards
Alain