[Kolab-devel] zpush Milestone 2

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Apr 26 10:58:04 CEST 2010

hi
i ve got some questions concerning the milestone 2 :

1) imapd.annotation_definitions.template modificaton :
   added :
    /vendor/kolab/activesync,mailbox,string,backend,value.priv,a
    How we proceed ?
    * just say to modify it in the wiki or we package the file in the tgz  ?
    * where to commit it

2) zpush-config.php.template
    we will have it for the 0.5 , where to commit it ?

3) to handle annotation  we will  have a shared library
    this library kolabActivesyncData.php will be used by the  backend ,
by the  command line  utilities
    and shoud be used by the GUI
   * where to put in ( Pear ? , include directory of zpush , other place ?)
   * if PEAR what i need to do to package correctly the lib ?

4) What we need on the BErlios's SVN
    * if we generate the config file by the template and that the
KolabSyncData library is in the PEAR or somewhere
       what we would put in their SVN ( library ? , cmd utilities ?
(more kolab things ?))

Alain
Regards